Friday, September 21, 2012

I love not being pregnant

This was literally going to be my Facebook status, but instead I think that I'll post it in the "about me" section.

I even found an ecard with the same sentiment...

Tommy and I watched "What to Expect When You're Expecting" last weekend and it was pretty cute.  I really connected with Elizabeth Bank's character in the movie.  She did a good job portraying the reality of my pregnancies...miserable, fat, tired, awful, etc.  Andy Roddick's wife did a good job too portraying the opposite of my pregnancies.  You should watch it...not a bad rental.  Check out a clip here.  This clip is also relatable to my most recent pregnancy.

Another plus about not being pregnant is that I've lost all of my baby weight plus some.  Granted, I was a little tubby pre-pregnancy...but now it just makes me feel that much better about myself.  I am 10 lbs. lighter than I was before I got pregnant with baby Mason Jar. 

Even though being pregnant really sucks, the outcome is completely worth it!  Check out some pictures of what I grew during my nine months of death camp:





She is always so serious looking.  Needs to lighten up just like her dad.

















In motion shot but less serious.














My mullet child with baby Mason Jar.  Future friends forever.









Have a great weekend and enjoy some fall weather if you have it!  It is still in the high 80s down here.

XOXO,
WE

No comments:

Post a Comment