Thursday, July 5, 2012

We've made it to Pensacola

Wow, what a long and exhausting trip.  We began our journey last Saturday and arrived in Pensacola on Sunday.  The movers can and unloaded our stuff on Monday and we are almost done unpacking.  We are still waiting on the 50ish boxes that did not fit on the original truck.  I'm hoping that the things that we are missing are on the truck and not floating around somewhere.

We've managed to find the mall and the Publix!  I am really excited about Publix.  I think it might be the best part about living here so far.  

We did not do anything for the 4th because I didn't think the baby could stay up that late (we are an hour behind now) and we saw a good fireworks display last month at HarborFest.  

Our townhouse is modest and humble.  Smaller than where we were in Suffolk but large enough that we should be able to live comfortably for 8 months.  So far, the neighborhood is quiet and pretty boring, which is just fine with me.

Like I said, most of our time has been unpacking and trying to find some local shopping, so I'll post some exciting pictures as soon as something exciting happens.  

WE

No comments:

Post a Comment