Thursday, January 10, 2013

North Carolina

Hi Everyone!

I know it has been a while since my last post, but there is always a long time in between posts because my life is crazy.  We had a great holiday season but as always, I'm glad that it is OVER!  Family and traveling is great, but it is so nice to come home and get back into our schedule.

We won't be on schedule for much longer though.  At the end of the month, we are moving to New Bern, North Carolina.  Tommy has been stationed at MCAS Cherry Point.  We will be renting a sweet house with lots of yard and space, which I'm very excited about.  Our new house will have double what we are living in now.  Check it out here.  I can't tell you how excited I am to get out of Florida.  I'll miss the great beach at Perdido Key, but that is about it. 

Right now it is looking like Tommy will have to deploy at some point.  We will know more about that soon I hope. 

That's about it for now.  We are just gearing up for the big move. 
Laters Baby,
WE

2 comments:

  1. New Bern sounds idyllic - right out of a Nicholas Sparks novel. Hope the move is a smooth transition for you. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debby! I feel like a celebrity has just written on my blog!!!

      I really enjoy your beautiful pictures and find myself moved by where you are in your life. I'm just starting out on my journey as a parent and wife, but I feel connected to you through your writing. I am excited to stay in touch via your blog and hope that you feel more at peace as the year progresses.

      Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and leave me a message. I hope our move goes smoothly too!

      Delete