Sunday, October 28, 2012

Life Update (aka Baby Pictures)

Good Morning!  Today we are headed off to the pumpkin patch at Holland Farms here in good ol' Pensacola.  I am super excited today because it actually feels like fall.  Instead of being the usual balmy 85, we are in the 50's right now! 

Since the weather has cooled a bit, it might be time to reveal what I am coveting...new boots!  I know that you are so shocked that I want a new pair of boots.  Here they are:



They are almost as pretty as my kids!

 Speaking of the little hellions, here are some pictures:

7 Weeks Old
Hi Mommy!

Thank you, thank you very much! (Said in Elvis voice)

Lady you are so boring!
 8 Weeks Old

You are weird.

Look at those chins baby.  You can't get those just anywhere.





I thought that I had some Harper pictures to add, but all I can find of her are videos.  She can be the star of the next post.  Hopefully I'll get some good pictures today at the pumpkin patch.

Happy Fall Y'all!
Whit of the Nee

No comments:

Post a Comment