Thursday, January 5, 2012

Holiday Nails!

So I've been really loving my fingernails!!  It does take some time to paint them myself, but much less time than going to the salon and waiting for them to dry.  I just paint them at night on the stand and then apply them the next morning.

Here are some shots of my holiday nails:
This is Essie Scarlet O'Hara and Set in Stones




























I can't seem to get my formatting correct.  My apologies!
I had another color combo that looked awesome, but I didn't take any pictures.  You will have to take my word on it.  Give OPI Ink and OPI Sparkle-Icious.  It was a match made in heaven.  I wore those for NYE.

Lastly, the past few days, I have been sporting this little number since it has been actually cold here.

Essie's Carnival over Sweet Talker.  I got lots of compliments on this one.

 

 

 Peace, Love, Dope
WE






No comments:

Post a Comment