Sunday, January 1, 2012

Looking forward to the New Year

I am such a cynic.  Actually more of a realist, but that is neither here nor there.  I cannot believe that I am looking forward to the new year.  I feel some excitement about "starting over" and making some resolutions, getting things together in my life, and having a nice time doing it.

I'll probably be over this lovely haze in a few more weeks, but for now, I am feeling inspired to be a better person in 2012.   This morning I went onto Etsy.com and purchased a set of organization materials from http://iheartorganizing.blogspot.com/.  This is what I am getting exactly: http://www.etsy.com/listing/79924327/personalized-household-binder-everything

I really like this chick's style and hope that it will mesh well with mine.  I think she is way ahead of me in the organizational enjoyment section of her life, but I do find a lot of her ideas inspiring.

I hope that you have a Happy New Year and I'll be in touch soon!
WE

No comments:

Post a Comment