Monday, January 9, 2012

Life Update

Hi Everyone!  I hope that the new year has started off with a bang for you and yours.  It sure has for us!  We just found out that we are expecting our second child in September!!!  I am extremely pumped and can't wait for junior to get here.  Granted, I've only been pregnant for about 5 minutes, and you never know what can happen in the first few weeks, I am still excited to be sharing this great news.

On another front, Tommy as accepted a position as a flight surgeon with the Navy and we will be shipping out of the Hampton Roads area to Pensacola, FL this summer so that he can attend flight school.  After his six months there, we will be moving again to places unknown.  We are hoping that he will be accepted into the July class so that we can move before the arrival of our little bundle of joy.

Little Harpy has been taking her first steps too!  Currently, she only wants to go about four or five steps, but I'm sure that will be changing as her confidence builds.  She has also been under the weather the past few days.  Tommy calls it NDV, or for us regular folks, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea.   We are going to the doctor tomorrow and hopefully he will set is up so that she will be feeling better for our trip to Atlanta on Wednesday.

Not much else is going on.  I am sleeping a lot when the baby sleeps, so my crafts and sewing have been temporarily put on hold.  I haven't even done my nails in the last week.  

I'll be back next week with the details from our trip to Atlanta.
Thanks for reading,
WE

No comments:

Post a Comment