Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Ho Ho Houseguests

Holy Christmas Lights Batman, get these holly jolly houseguests out of my house!!!  I just want things to be back to normal!!!! 

Today is Wednesday, 12/28.  It is also my 3 year wedding anniversary.  In the past 11 days, I have had visitors 8 guests in our home.  We are gearing up for 3 more days of guests, and then I pray that it is over.  Don't get me wrong, I love our family and friends, but it is quite difficult to be the hostess with the mostest for that many days and different guests together.

From my previous posts, I'm sure you can gather that I am not the most spirited person when it comes to the holidays, but this has really pushed me to the limit.  I think the hardest part was doing all of this while my dear husband was working 80 hours a week. 

But enough of the whine fest...I can handle a few more days.  I am ready to take down the tree, lights, stockings, etc. 

The new year is coming soon and I am actually going to make a few resolutions this year.  They are private resolutions, but I am making them none the less. 

Good luck to you and your holiday decompression and I hope you have a wonderful new year!!
WE

No comments:

Post a Comment