Sunday, December 11, 2011

Harper Pearl Update

Hi Everyone!  I wanted to give all of my nonexistent readers an update on Ms. Harper Pearl.  She turned one a few weeks ago and has been on the run since then.  She is still not walking, but she has mastered crawling, pulling up, cruising, making a mess, laughing, giggling, and finding every electrical cord to pull on and try to play with.

She is such a joy though.  We are spending much of our days eating.  She is starting to have more of an appetite and likes to feed herself.  She is completely off of baby food and now likes applesauce, turkey, sausage, pasta, peaches, apples, broccoli, beef, ham, bacon, eggs, fries, bread, and most of the other things that I put down in front of her.  She doesn't care too much for berries, but that is the only thing that she has truly rejected thus far.  Much to my chagrin, she is still on the bottle, and I am still holding it!!  I guess that will change soon enough.

She continues to sleep through the night from 8:30p - 9:00a.  I can't complain about that at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment