Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Look what I got in the mail today!!

The angels are singing from above...my new FRYE boots came today!!!

I love shoes, and boots, and anything that can be worn on my feet, so I am super excited that my new shoes from Zappos.com came today!!



This is my favorite box and my husband's least favorite!







Halleluiah!!






I can smell the new leather!






AHHHHH!  The beauties.  They feel great on my feet too.
I had to go up a half a size, but zappos.com does free returns and even shipped me my new pair before I mailed back the pair that was too small.  They are so great.  I wish that I could work for them from home!

Unfortunately, I wrapped them up and put them under the tree for myself.  I don't know what Santa is bringing this year, but at least I'll be getting these!

No comments:

Post a Comment