Friday, December 2, 2011

My first Navy Holiday Ball

Hello there, this past week I've been gearing up for the intern holiday ball coming up tomorrow night.  I have purchased a new dress from White House Black Market that really flatters my post baby body.  After trying on twenty from Nordstrom, I thought it was a lost cause.  But alas, the flapper dress saved me.
Said dress is a black "flapper" dress that hits just above the knee with a tank style top.  I'll be sure to post some pictures from the event so that you can see just how fabulous we look.  I forgot to mention that this party is also a masquerade ball, so I am off to get us some masks this afternoon.  Even though I know this is a crazy idea, I just can't help but think of those scenes from Stanley Kubrick's "Eyes Wide Shut."  Not a bad film, but very strange.  

Farewell for now, have a good weekend!
WE

Here are some updated pics from the party!

 Yes, I know that it is blurry, but I'm wearing a zebra mask and Tom is a jester
Here we are on the way out without the masks!

No comments:

Post a Comment