Saturday, December 3, 2011

My New Fingernails!

I am pretty obsessed with my nails.  For the last four or five years, I've had acrylic nails and I've loved every minute of it.  Well, the only part that I didn't love was the cost.  Usually I spent about $50 a month on getting my nails done at the salon.  I'm a nail biter and don't have the strongest natural nail, so having fake nails was a great way for me to have long, strong, and pretty nails. 
As you can imagine, I was super excited a few months ago when I was watching "Bobbie's Buzz" on KLG and Hoda and she did her segment on this product.

I'm not sure what the exact company name is?  Custom Nail Solutions?  Simply Perfect Nails?  Sevea?  I think that the company is new and is still working out some kinks.  However, they sent me my "Simply Perfect Nails" and so far I am pretty happy with them.  It was a process getting them, but worth the time, effort, and cost.

You can check out their website at: http://www.customnailsolutions.com/

Here are some pictures of my newly painted nails:

 I'll be sure to include a picture of what they look like on my hand too.  I used 2 coats of Essie Merino Cool, 1 coat of Essie A Cut Above, and 1 coat of Gelous top coat.

Have a good day!
WE

No comments:

Post a Comment